Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on keywords in Google (on-page)
The optimization of the website on keywords (on-page SEO) involves the whole website, determinant being the text content, the titles of the pages, articles, images, integrated codes, programming language, structure of the links, duplicate content etc.
We enumerate a short series of internal procedures through which we will improve the performance of a website:
1. Complete crawling of the website;
2. Internal structure of links;
3. Complete indexing of the website;
4. Identification of duplicate content;
5. Google Search Console audit;
6. Meta data optimization of the website;
7. Headlines analysis;
8. Sitemaps structure;
9. Loading speed;
10. Mobile optimization;
(punct la final in loc de punct si virgula) 11. Images optimization.